We strive to make your visit with us as stress-free as possible. During your first visit, you will be asked to complete several forms. To save time, you're welcome to download, complete and bring them with you to your appointment. You will also receive a link via text or email to fill out the Health History form electronically, which will save time when you arrive at our office. You should be able to complete most of the information and send it back to us prior to your appointment.
New patient packet links (English and Spanish):
All patient forms:
- Health History Form - this will also be sent to you electronically if you prefer to fill it out that way
- Genetic Testing: Patient & Family History Form (New Genetic Testing Patients Only)
- HIPAA Form
- Medical Records Release Form
- Receipt of Privacy Practice
- Medical Paperwork Form
Please also remember to bring with you the following items:
- All medical insurance cards and prescription cards
- Insurance Referral from your Primary Care Physician
- Copy of your medical records
Virginia Oncology Associates utilizes an automated appointment reminder system that will call or text two business days before your appointment to confirm the time and location. If you are unable to keep a scheduled appointment, please call the office as soon as possible to reschedule.
Thank you for choosing Virginia Oncology Associates for your care and we look forward to meeting and serving you.